[dba-VB] VB.net 2005 data sources screwy

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Sun Jan 1 19:17:31 CST 2006

I have used the Data Sources wizard to build data sources, but they don't
display in the data sources window.  If I build another, it tells me that
the previous one exists, and if I do build another, it is not displayed
either.

Also, if I drop a data adapter into a form it does so, but immediately says
that the data source doesn't exist.  Has anyone seen / worked around
behavior like this?

http://folding.stanford.edu/