[dba-VB] C#?

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon May 15 21:31:04 CDT 2006

I know what you mean about the mindset. I was given a big project to do this year and I started off really just converting the way I code in vba to vb.net. But I had a big 'what am I doing?' moment about a month ago and have now hired someone to design the OO architecture and I have to learn his mindset. It's quite illuminating. I am in the throws of learning it all now - object factories and class code generators etc etc.

But that feeling of being 'master of absolutely nothing' is truly bad when you have a commitment to the client and a deadline....aaargh.