[dba-VB] Deploying .net solutions

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 27 07:39:44 CDT 2007

I read about that on the internet last night, and it looks like it might be
a viable method.  I also read that it has some issues, particularly in the
presence of different versions of the .Net framework on the desktop, and
also IIRC something about security issues and what the app is allowed to do.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting