[dba-VB] Lib object references lib obj

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Dec 7 11:13:59 CST 2007

Hello John,

Why not use dedicated ClassLibs for different sets of functionality:

- in one of the current ASP.NET/C# solutions I'm working here I have 7
classlibs and the main ASP.Net app...

VS works very well with that kind of "advanced" stuff...

Just set the reference to projects - and you're done - you can debug/trace
"navigating" between projects' source code if needed...

Note: Cross-referencing projects is not allowed...