[dba-VB] Connection closed

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 08:23:46 CST 2007

John, this is just a wilda*s guess because I've seen this happen to me, but
it may be the syntax you're using and you're just getting one of the less
the helpful error messages.

The interesting word is "available" -- my guess is that one of your
parameters isn't the right type of something obscure like that, but I really
am only guessing.

Susan H.