[dba-VB] Launch and monitor external programs from .NET

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 20:56:52 CST 2007

Michael,

I looked at the two links.  The first got me in the right direction
but didn't provide a direct solution.  The second one was an addon
for Firefox which most of the users don't have.

However, I have found a couple of links that might solve the problem:

http://www.west-wind.com/WebLog/posts/76293.aspx

http://aspalliance.com/259_Downloading_Files__Forcing_the_File_Download_Dialog

David