[dba-VB] VB.Net XML - store form defaults

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 18 10:27:57 CDT 2007

I need a way to store the values in controls as the form closes, such that
the form can the load those last values when it re-opens.  I do things like
enter data in controls for server, database, table, paths to files etc.  I
need the form to save those values so that the next time the form opens it
can retrieve those values and I don't have to key them in again every time.

Does anyone has any code for doing that, or hotlinks to UNDERSTANDABLE (to a
nubee) web sites?

TIA,

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting