[dba-VB] VB.Net - using an outside DLL

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Wed May 2 12:09:15 CDT 2007

Yes it doesn't matter where you place  ICSharpCode.Sharplib.DLL because when
you create a reference for this DLL in your project you will be asked for
its location. After you point VS.NET to the correct location it will place a
copy of that DLL in the same BIN folder where VS.NET will place your
application DLL or EXE after it compiles and links it.