[dba-VB] Redeem your voucher

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 8 17:16:27 CDT 2007

Hi John:

Possible problems:
1. You are not using an approved browser like Microsoft's Internet
Explorer... Come the think of it, it is the only approved browser.
2. Are you accepting cookie? The answer to this question is yes.
3. Are you entering the correct username and password? Remember that both
username and password are case sensitive.
4. If you have screwed up 5 times the system will go off into space for a
few hours before you are allowed to try again.

If you have done everything right and it still doesn't let you in, complain
to MS through one of the page emails and you will be sent special
instructions/password and be able to retrieve your copy.

Been there done it a number of times.

HTH
Jim