[dba-VB] VB.Net - Using modules in other projects

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 12:47:09 CDT 2007

John,

You can create user-defined controls in .NET that you can load into your
projects and even dock into your VS.NET toolbar along with the rest of the
built-in controls so that all you have to do is add a reference to the DLL
that defines the control and then drag and drop the control into your forms.

Eric