[dba-VB] C# vs VB - was RE: Renaming DBA-VB

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Tue Oct 23 13:13:09 CDT 2007

The third is that it is what the customer wants.
Most of the contracting in the Houston, TX area
is for C# and not VB.net. No matter how you slice
this one, it comes up C#.

So, in the naming thing, DBA-DotNetLanguages is
probably too broad. Create 2 new ones (at least)
DBA-VBnet and DBA-C#. The the questions can fall
where they belong.