[dba-VB] Renaming DBA-VB

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Wed Oct 24 03:44:55 CDT 2007

I used to use AccessD regularly as most of my development was in MS
Access - I still get the emails and use as required (I decided to bite
the bullet on throw my efforts in to .NET (VB)).
So from someone looking in (more objectively?) I would agree with
Charlotte - you are not creating a new forum simply renaming / updating
an existing one - go with that.