[dba-VB] Renaming DBA-VB

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 24 14:12:04 CDT 2007

I offer wonder why Ruby-on-rails is such a popular program considering that
its performance is rated at one thirtieth of that of C and far below the
speed of any .Net flavour.

A friend has recently been required to work with ROR and was not impressed
with performance and that it could be written so cryptic that he was
required to write extensive notes in the code.

His recommendation for the finest .Net programming language is Eiffel:
http://archive.eiffel.com/doc/manuals/technology/dotnet/eiffelsharp/

Jim