[dba-VB] ADO.Net Update SQL Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 13:49:38 CDT 2008

Does ANYBODY know how to write a table back out to SQL Server?

All of my books show cute little examples of building up a data table
manually then BINDING it to a control or whatever.  I am not finding
anything with code example that shows how to WRITE changed data back to
SQL Server.

I have managed to load a data table, write changes to the rows and
now... I have to write it back out to SQL Server.  The table has the PK,
NameToSplit, LName, FName etc etc.  What am I missing?

I desperately need help (yea, yea, not MENTAL help) and I need it
quickly.  I have been trying to do this last piece for DAYS and I am not
succeeding.