[dba-VB] ASP.NET, separated programming and visual design

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 3 10:59:46 CDT 2008

Visual Studio or Dreamweaver (use for FE) most like or at the very least he
should be using Programmers NotePad (free download). Used notepad 10 or 15
years ago and have not used it since. Went to a seminar last night and the
discussion was on how to build a proper UI.... as important as the code
behind it.

Jim