[dba-VB] No flat ComboBox in .Net??

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Apr 22 17:55:36 CDT 2008

We use 3rd party controls where one of the properties of a combobox is
"UseFlatMode".  Since these are usercontrols built on the winforms base,
there has to be a way to do it, but I've never felt compelled to
reinvent that wheel.  If we want to get fancy with a cell in a grid, we
assign a combobox as the control editor for that column and then set the
properties of the combobox which passes them on to the cell.

Charlotte Foust