[dba-VB] Subversion, TortoiseSVN and VisualSVN

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 25 12:41:23 CDT 2008

Thanks Robert.  I find we prefer what we are familiar with.  Since I am
not familiar with anything I can make Subversion what I am familiar
with.  ;-)

What I have also found is that Microsoft's "technical support" is about
as useless as tits on the proverbial boar, so the fact that there is no
"tech support" seems irrelevant.  In the end we end up going to a forum
somewhere to get support.

Thanks for your input though.  We shall see if anyone out there is using
(or wants to use) Subversion.