[dba-VB] ADO.Net Update SQL Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 15:29:52 CDT 2008

ROTFL, Oh I think I succeed very well at sounding ignorant.  8-(

And yup, I don't know.  I have beaten my head against this all day with
absolutely zero results.  I find it difficult to believe that I am doing
anything unique but I'll be damned if I can find an article or code that
just says "here is how you write back the updated table to the sql
server... (data store)".