[dba-VB] vb.net - Updates

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 18:31:14 CDT 2008

We have ignition folks.  I just updated the first 10K records in the
database.  I had to set the batch size to 100, as I was getting a
timeout with a batch size as small as 1000 records.  I haven't done any
timings but it is definitely going to be desirable to feed the update
process off to a thread if I can figure out how to do that.