[dba-VB] FortiGuard?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 18 12:52:56 CDT 2008

Hi John:

Some sites have got Black-listed because other sites have been spoofing
their web addresses. There is also some other reasons.

Had a client a few weeks back that had a very sophisticated Zombie embedded
in their site that was used to re-direct, publish and pipeline remote spam
through it. It was not until their ISP started blocking them did they become
aware something was wrong. The program actually erased all related log data
so nothing was alerting them before. We subsequently discovered that this is
a very common practice.

Jim