[dba-VB] VBA Excel Validation

John Skolits askolits at nni.com
Sat Feb 9 09:25:35 CST 2008

Shamil,

I may be asking you a few questions over the next few days as I'm working on
a new project so if they are basic questions, bare with me.

I was successful in using the BeforeDoubleClick event on a 'sheet', but want
it to work for 'every sheet' without having to add the code to every sheet.

I tried the following at the 'workbook' level for testing and hoped it would
be global across all sheets. Am I thinking about this in the wrong way?

Here is the code:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetBeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
  MsgBox "The Target Is " & Target
  MsgBox "The Target Name Is " & Target.AddressLocal
End Sub