[dba-VB] Compiling Class Library

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jan 10 14:31:29 CST 2008

I don't know if you CAN get rid of the message.  You can't run a class
library or any class directly, so the message is accurate.   You're
editing a class library referenced in the other solution/project you
have open and trying to immediately reflect those changes.  I stopped
trying that after the first time.

Charlotte Foust