[dba-VB] VB.Net 2005 copy a form

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Fri Jul 4 02:05:48 CDT 2008

Wrong list I think Max...

William,
As to why its an issue I guess its because forms are partial classes, so
it is legal and valid
to have more then 1 cs file with the same class name.  Refactor changes
all names within the
namespace, so change the namespace then rename then change the namespace
back.  You will
need to change the namespace in the designer as well.

cheers

MM

Or ExportAs Text and then ImportAsText aka EATBloat.
Max

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:22 PM, William Hindman
<wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com>