[dba-VB] Getting TextReader from strings...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Jun 26 10:55:45 CDT 2008

Hello Gustav,

Sorry in my previous e-mail I did suppose you prefer MGW but you're
preferring MMW as I do....

But anyway - you're a real Geek as well as Charlotte is :)

P.S. Sorry again - programmed here all the day through, and it looks like
WITIRINWWWIADEMIR - "What I'm Thinking I'm Reading Is Not What Was Written
In Access-D E-Mail I'm Reading"... :)