[dba-VB] Visual Basic 6.0 DataGrid Control - Changing Colour OfCertain Rows

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Sun Oct 12 18:00:06 CDT 2008

Hi Paul,

This may not help as I don't use the native VB6 grids (yuk!) but what I
would normally do
Is add a flag to the sql that returns 0 for personnel and 1 for student.
Then do conditional formatting on the row.
If the grid lets you do cond formatting that is ;-)

Time to talk them into upgrading to dotnet I think!

Cheers

Michael M