[dba-VB] Show PowerPoint pictures in VS WinApp (solved)

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:19:35 CDT 2008

That sorted it.  Yes, I was using Firefox.  Worked fine in IE.  I have a
feeling that Chrome does not announce itself sufficiently well.  In a
hosting site I use, it says that Chrome is an old version and I must update
to a newer version of Firefox.  I like Chrome in parts, but not in entirety,
so I stick with Firefox.  For me, IE is so frustrating with the pop up bar
blocking everything and never remembering that I told it ten million times
to accept stuff!

Thanks Gustav.
Good man!
Max