[dba-VB] VS2008: Report events

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Sep 18 11:18:29 CDT 2008

Hi Charlotte

Ouch! I was hoping for another tip less than $599 even though I must admit the feature list is quite comprehensive.
Maybe for the next project.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 18-09-2008 17:40 >>>
You do it by purchasing a 3rd party reporting engine, Gustav.  We use
DataDynamics ActiverReports, which are very similar to their Access
cousins.  Life is too short to work with the unmodified native controls!

Charlotte Foust