[dba-VB] VS2008: Report events

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 22 13:38:25 CDT 2008

That works if you're creating the layout and can decide what it looks
like, Shamil.  When you're at the mercy of a client's desires, you may
not be able to do that.  Standardizing layouts sort of pre-supposes that
the layouts will be straightforward.  Our clients, at least, have a very
different opinion on that.

Charlotte Foust