[dba-VB] SCRUM: CodePlex

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 7 15:10:02 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team,

As I have written already here I talked to Gustav and we tested together CodePLex and we fooudn it's useful for us as a Source Code Control tool as well as Issues' Tracking system, discussion board etc.

Let's start gradually switching to CodePlex?

Please create your user accounts at http://www.codeplex.com/ and post it here, and I or Gustav will join you to http://northwind.codeplex.com/ where I plan to post tomorrow the list of the product backlog items to be done during the 3rd week of our project. Then you can select one of those items into your development by editing (wiki) the planning doc I will post there.

That will be the first step of gradual transition to CodePlex with full transition of source code happening somewhere in the beginning of the 4th week or in the end of this project.