[dba-VB] 1st SCRUM Sprint Retrospective

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Apr 8 14:15:08 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team,

My congratualtion with successfull completion of our first Sprint - our ProductOwner was a kind of excited about software we delivered to him :)

Keep up good work, and cin-cin! (Take a shot or glass(!?) of Beer, Champagne, Vodka, Tequila or just still water to celebrate this event)

Our first SCRUM Sprint is over and this is time now for a retrospective discussion of what happened during that Sprint, what was good, what was bad and what was wrong. This retrospective discussion usually takes place before the next Sprint but we can have some overlap because of our contexc of working distributed in time and space.