[dba-VB] Northwind.NET v.1.0 Development Techniques

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 21 13:01:27 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team and all,

I have added a short list of development techniques used in Northwind.NET v.1.0:

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=54012

Please look through the list, correct it if needed, add more entries.

I have added this list (as well as early "Mission Statement" and "Roadmap") in response on a request of my colleague who noted that the aims and scope of the project were unclear to him...

As you can find we have learned and used already quite some techniques and development practices in this small project - we'll learn and use a lot more for sure...