[dba-VB] Click-Once setup...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 3 04:01:09 CDT 2009

Hi Jack

Visual Studio is not needed to run a ClickOnce application, only .Net of some minimum version and a corresponding Windows version, that is what it checks before launch. Should Windows be OK but the .Net version be missing, this will be downloaded directly from Microsoft and installed automatically.

/gustav

>>> drawbridgej at sympatico.ca 02-04-2009 14:13 >>>
Hi Guys,

The sample worked fine for me also. As Gustav says it checks the system. I
have downloaded, but haven't used, VS2008 Express C#, VB. I got the warning
of the certificate, and selected Run. It did - I got the Hello World screen
with Test and Exit buttons. I chose test and got the message box.

Just to say I don't have all of the VS bells and whistles, but the
application came up just by going to the link.

Jack