[dba-VB] SCRUM: Sprint - 2nd week plan

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Apr 3 04:59:35 CDT 2009

OK, Gustav,

Please run update from SVN of your source code to get the latest revision: it will have placeholders for Sales Totals by Amount report:

- SalesTotalsByAmountReport.cs (with .designer.cs and .resx) and
- SalesTotalsByAmountReport.rdlc

Hopefully we will keep out of most of SVN updates conflicts using created such placeholders in the beginning of the Sprint weeks...

Forms
======
1  Customers Labels Dialog  => DONE
3  Customer Phone List      => Mike