[dba-VB] SCRUM: Applying .sql

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Apr 5 03:06:27 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

You probably didn't set current db to NorthwindNet: in the left top corner of SQL Management Studion Express there a combo to select current db.

Or you can put

use NorthwindNet
go

before the SQL Script's text.

Putting such use directive in front of all the scripts isn't practical as the name of the database can be changed...