[dba-VB] SCRUM: Please use CodePlex Northwind.NET sources as

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:04:16 CDT 2009

Hello Guys,

What ever is best for the team is fine with me.

The server is available as long as we need it.

Shamil, if we find a solution to the lock issue, feel free to move back to
codeplex at anytime, in the meantime, is this server works, we can use it.

Let me suggest that codeplex is a nice environment to work in, lots of like
minded people there, so perhaps we can continue to use it as a issue
tracker, as a docs store, as a notification by email service etc.  and even
as a place to publish the code to AccessD from time to time, but where the
daily traffic and locking is required, you can use my server.

Completely up to you and Gustav.

Let me remind you also that it is easy to create multiple stores on
SubVersion, with different user rights to different projects.  If you wanted
to have a "ScrumMastersOnly" store, I could give you and Gustav rights to
that, and it would ensure work there does not accidently get overwritten.

While I do want to keep my nose out of the business, it is this version hell
that we have a real oppertunity to crack now, if we do not crack it early
on, it will only become worse later on.  It should take zero minutes for you
and Gustav when people check in code.

If I can help, let me know what you think I can / should do to assist.

thanks

Mark