[dba-VB] SCRUM: Arthur Fuller is planning to join our team and TargetProcess intriduction....

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Apr 12 07:51:19 CDT 2009

Hi Athur,

Welcome aboard!

SQL2008 Developer Edition is OK just do not use SQL 2008 specific new features while developing T-SQL as we're using SQL2005 as our base SQL Server platform.

Integrated secutiry is OK. (we use conection string where you specify your SQL Server connection attributes)

Please read Northwind.NET Developer's Checklist at

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=53025

Please ask any questions if something will be unclear.