[dba-VB] SCRUM: Passing variable to or from reports and forms

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 13 22:39:55 CDT 2009

Thank you, Shamil.

I followed your tutorial, yet I used a far more complex query;
therefore I got to encounter errors due to relations/constraints.

My TSQL skills may be somewhat wanting, so I used
"simpleReportsDataSet.EnforceConstraints = false;"

The compiler doesn't seem to like int? OrderID = Null
I just set OrderID to 0 in Load event

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev