[dba-VB] Proposing/Planning Northwind.NET v.1.5

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:00:42 CDT 2009

Hello Team,
I have got the latest code for version 1.5 running here see the TreeView
that Gustav has donated.  It looks good.

On my own local copy I added a few nodes and coupled one of the nodes to the
customers form and it works well.  I see with the 'real' forms from Version
1.0 that they only one instance appears.

I would like to request to be in the team as programmer / tester / test
writer, but I fear my compentency in .net is still so low compared to Shamil
and Gustav that I may be out of my depth.  However, If I can help, I would
like to try.

BTW, the current version of the application is fantastic.

thanks

Mark