[dba-VB] QueryStringParameter error

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:41:02 CDT 2009

Sorry for the late reply I had to shelf the project for a few days as I had
other things going... I am the DBA at my company and also do work on our new
SAP BI system (just learning that system) but I do get involved in server
maintenance and any other project that somehow ends up at my feet because
it's cool, fun or needs to be done :| it's just the way it is :)

but to get back to the problem, what I did was to create a surrogate PKID on
this table for languages named pkid and auto numbered, and the technique I
posted of earlier, now works :), so that bridge is now crossed.

I will say this, the Access version of this app was completed the same day
and within about 1hr of this long long asp.net project that has gone on for
weeks :(.

-Francisco