[dba-VB] LINQ for EF Example (Part III)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Aug 16 16:31:36 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

This is a nice and clean example worth studying for anyone having the slightest interest in EF.
I'll see if I can find some contribution time for it this week.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 23-07-2009 19:17 >>>

FYI: I have just got released a small VS2008 project:

- SPJWinFormsForEF_VS2008.zip - VS2008 sample project to demonstrate
WinForms and MS ReportViewer reports bound to ADO.NET Entity Framework
object datasources;
- SPJWinFormsForEF_Executables.zip - just executables and sample database
for the above sample project.

which can be used as sample to work on converting Northwind.NET to use
ADO.NET Entity Framework object data sources.