[dba-VB] "Google Maps Navigator" Sample MS Access Application

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Aug 7 13:31:39 CDT 2009

Hi Mike and Max,

Thank you for your feedback.

Not sure yet here what(how) I wanted to solve my task, which should behave
something like this sample:

http://graargh.returnstrue.com/rajdeep/maps/tools/latlong_tool/v7/lat-long-t
ool_v7.html

but with "clicked" location information "feeded back" to MS Access host
form's VBA code and then stored to MS Access database as well as MS Access
form "setting the scene" (current map) and "drawing bubbles" on that map for
selected on MS Access form's controls locations, and presenting information
on what property/geoobject is situated "under the bubble" ....