[dba-VB] What OS for .Net dev

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 24 17:05:04 CDT 2009

ROTFL.

I have an XP VM with 30 gigs and it has about 15 gigs free.  I was worried about that small amount.
  1 gig free would make me nervous.

I have a 7200 RPM laptop drive with 100 gigs in an external case, USB 2.0 interface.  I thought I
would put whatever I use on that.  I like to work on my laptop and haul stuff around, and I want the
VM to be portable between host machines.