[dba-VB] OT: I'm joking...

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:47:45 CDT 2009

Not rude, just the normal vernacular.

For example, I am reading a book or similar and you shout in "Hey Max, fancy a beer?". I say "What do you think I am sitting on?" and you say "..I said beer not chair you stupid old git" and I say "O". as an expression of surprise. And you then say "C", pause and say "I do put my hands in my pockets sometimes" and I say "A", pause and then say "You will have to speak up I am a bit deaf" and you say "Not deaf, daft" and I say "rollocks"

Max