[dba-VB] NorthwindNet time summary

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Dec 3 05:29:49 CST 2009

Hi Dan and Doug,

If that stats will help you to quote and to plan your projects, please write
a short note to be posted there (myself or Gustav can post it)

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=54924

This project is currently in suspended state, and good feedback might help
to plan and to implement some useful follow-ups.