[dba-VB] C# - Thoughts on my methods

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Dec 9 15:41:54 CST 2009

Hi Charlotte --

Yes, it's easy to create cross-refs, and it's (usually) easy to solve
cross-refs under Visual Studio - please provide an example where cross-refs
resolving is a really tough task - this sample shouldn't be the case where
one decides to resolve cross-refs in a legacy "spaghetti" set of projects
IOW we assume we're talking about experienced developers who prevent having
"cross-refs" spaghetti by doing code
clean-up/refactoring/de-cross-referencing once in a while within a project's
sources life-time...