[dba-VB] C# - zip / unzip

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Dec 9 16:48:36 CST 2009

 > Have a look for DotNetNuke sources

Thanks, but I am quite sure I would just get lost.  You have way too much faith in my C# abilities
at this point in time.  ;)

I have found at least two dlls that can be referenced and used from C#.  Each claims to be "managed
code" and make the source available, though what that is worth to me is not clear.  I just want
something that is easy to use and documented so I can figure out how to use it.  I have a lot of
uses for zip files, from zipping up archives of files for near line storage to making true zip files
for shipping to clients.