[dba-VB] [AccessD] Conversion Time: AccesstoVB.Net(cross-posted)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Feb 24 17:56:49 CST 2009

Something Susan and I are working on.

Charlotte

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-vb-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 2:54 PM
To: dba-vb at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-VB] [AccessD] Conversion Time:
AccesstoVB.Net(cross-posted)

Hi Charlotte

What article? Post a link please, when ready.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 24-02-2009 19:57 >>>
I do use it in VB.Net at work and on my old laptop with VS 2005 Pro.
It's my only add-in for VS.  But I'm intentionally working in express
for this article, so I'm putting up with it for a while.  I may have to
break down and buy the upgrade, though, if for no other reason than that
I keep forgetting I have to open VB.Net, not VS, in order to run a
solution!

Charlotte