[dba-VB] VB 2005

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 19 08:47:45 CST 2009

Hi John

You use the split control with a vertical split, left for list, right for details. Bind both to the same navigator.

For a very fast tutorial, browse here - the JumpStart code download and the book:

  http://examples.oreilly.com/vbjumpstart/
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/vbjumpstart/

That covers the basics.

/gustav

>>> johncliviger at aol.com 19-01-2009 15:29 >>>
Hi Guys
I.ve got a vb 2005 Form based on 1-to-many data source. The many side has far too many?fields to use a Datagrid control. So I'm draging the fields across using Details but I'm now?have trouble hitching up the bindingnavigator to the many side fields. I've had rummage around the internet and cannot find any notes/guidance on how solve me problem.?

Can someone point me towards a set of suitable notes

TIA

john cliviger