[dba-VB] ASP.NET MVC Framework

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jun 26 16:49:06 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

Not me, but I have studied it a bit because the separation of the design in the Model, View and Control parts seems so logical. The fascinating aspect is if it is possible or feasible to transfer it from web design to Windows form design.

Now, the Northwind.NET project doesn't contain much "model" work, but it could be an option to convert it to follow MVC design ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 26-06-2009 22:10 >>>
Hi All,

I'm watching through ASP.NET MVC Framework web casts now

"ASP.NET MVC Talks"

http://www.asp.net/learn/mvc-videos/#MVCStorefrontStarterKit

This technology looks interesting. I will probably try to use it in one
small application for my new customer.

Have anybody here used ASP.NET MVC Framework in application/sample
development?