[dba-VB] ASP.NET MVC Framework

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Jun 26 18:15:49 CDT 2009

<<<
Now, the Northwind.NET project doesn't contain much "model" work, but it
could be an option to convert it to follow MVC design ...

Yes, I thought we could try to do that - let's try to gather a team here?
SilverLight project didn't get good feedback - it could happen that ASP.NET
MVC based project would be more interesting here?